I’ve always found that hiking in nature makes me feel happier, and of course decreased stress may be a big part of the reason why. But, Gregory Bratman, of Stanford University, has found evidence that nature may impact our mood in other ways, too. The reasons for this effect are unclear; but scientists believe that we evolved to be more relaxed in natural spaces. Here are some of the ways that science is showing how being in nature affects our brains and bodies. As well as playing ambient sounds, the Google Assistant also has access to a range of children’s stories and lullabies. We know that asking an AI to read your child a bedtime story is a bit like something from Black Mirror, but your kids might well enjoy it.
- But in this hectic life, it is difficult to take some alone time to find your inner peace.
- Play music, relax with essential oils and enjoy a soothing light show with the PriBuy Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser with Bluetooth Speaker.
- You can come back any time to listen as they will be available for FREE on our website.
- And the current subscription prices are relatively affordable.
- Match the light to your preferred soundtrack and choose from the six built-in sounds of Zen, Dream Tones, Storm, Ocean, Nature, and White Noise.
- Many people become anxious when flying, and that’s where Rain Time steps in to provide you the right amount of white noise to help keep you calm and relaxed.
The Wind Chimes Alexa sound is very low-key, seemingly created from a gentle wind passing through glass and metal chimes. Like Windy Trees, this features the sounds of random birds chirping nearby. The Windy Trees Alexa skill turns wind passing through trees into a soothing lullaby.
Yes, You Can Relax
Soothing and Relaxing Sounds mixed with nature sounds like a waterfall, bird songs, helps best in stress relief. Sure, you might already find comfort with easy-listening jazz music. However, nature provides a much slower sound that is subtle, non-threatening, and yet deeply powerful. It will also effectively mask other disruptive background sounds, maintain a fairly-steady noise level, and lull you off to sleep.
Register now to get 5 free AppBrain Intelligence pageviews per day. Join us for free to see more information about your app and learn how we can help you promote and earn money with your app. Relax Sounds for Android is a relax app specially designed to be fully-featured sounds app. You can relax and fall asleep with sleep sounds, nature sounds, rain sounds, meditation sounds, white noise and more. Just Sleep is a relaxing app to help you with sleep and mindfulness.
If Youre Feeling Overwhelmed: Listen To Rainy Mood
You can play them individually or mix and match them to create a kind of playlist of sounds you personally enjoy. The app runs in the background so you can lock your phone or use other apps without pausing playback, and the sleep timer is a one-tap thing. You also get images to go along with the soundscapes, and you can program specific soundscapes for naps, relaxing, or other times when you need a break.